How many have this problem at work?

Subject: How many have this problem at work?
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:57:03 -0700

I am only addressing this message to the list at large because the sender is not able to receive the list at work.

my boss does not want me to receive any more messages from outside
the company. please stop sending me messages/take me off the list,
when i get a personal account, i'll let you know.

I'm wondering if the above policy is common. I certainly find lists, and this list in particular extremely helpful. I wouldn't work for a company that put this this kind of a lid on internet use.

Marc

Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,
ePubs, Inc.

I love it here;
..there's no where I'd rather be,
.....there's nothing I'd rather be doing,
........and no one I'd rather be doing it with.