RE: MS Word Question (Annoyance)

Subject: RE: MS Word Question (Annoyance)
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:08:05 -0400

Emru,

Doc-To-Help does use the Find | Replace functions, but only when you run the
Build Online Help routines to create the RTF. Yes, this would leave Find |
Replace with the last settings used. But Doc-To-Help (and to the best of my
knowledge, RoboHelp do not replace the normal functionality) they just use
it.

But I think in Mark's case, he is finding that this is happening without
running Doc-To-Help's Build Online Help.

Right, Mark?

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

WexTech MVP, Certified Doc-To-Help Consultant/Trainer
Microsoft HTML Help MVP

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
Phone 201-714-9525