RE: Technical writing salaries

Subject: RE: Technical writing salaries
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:14:16 -0700

I'm too young to be called Gramps,
Too off the wall to be called Obi Wan,
Too polite to be called Imperious,
Too much to learn to be called a Sensei.
"Tech Writer for Life" sounds like a prison sentence (no pun intended),
which is what it feels like sometimes.
I'll bet Eric's going to ding me for taking this way off topic, and bat me
off the list if I ever do it again.

There you go! Call me a ding bat tech writer.
Yet another world crisis solved on techwr-l. Adios. :-)