RE: Decisions,decisions.(longish)

Subject: RE: Decisions,decisions.(longish)
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: CHRIS THIESSEN <cthiessen -at- pfgc -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:00:55 -0700

Chris, good advice. I do want to continue writing. In fact I will have to write about half the time until we hire writers number 5 and 6.

Thanks,

Marc

Marc, you seem to like writing. Do what I've chosen to do: accept the
position with the understanding that you will continue to do some
portion of the actual writing. That keeps your credibilty as a working
writing (both to yourself and your charges) and provides you some
satisfying outlet when you find yourself in meeting after pointless
meeting discussing managerial stuff.

Chris Thiessen
TechWriting Manager
Performance Foods Group

Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,
ePubs, Inc.

I love it here;
..there's no where I'd rather be,
.....there's nothing I'd rather be doing,
........and no one I'd rather be doing it with.