RE: Cross-platform help - WebHelp a good solution?

Subject: RE: Cross-platform help - WebHelp a good solution?
From: "Michael West" <mwest -at- oz -dot- quest -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:13:16 +1000

Lois Patterson wrote

> I am creating online help for a (very) cross-platform
> application.

Thanks, Lois. I'm going to use that in our house style guide as an example of
a perfectly-placed hyphen.

Without it, it would be a very cross application -- as in grouchy. A true
grouchy application shouldn't have any online help at all. And a *very*
grouchy application, if you pressed F1, would have a little Basil Fawlty say
"YES?!! Now what?" in a manic voice.

Michael West
Melbourne, Australia