Conference Recommendations

Subject: Conference Recommendations
From: elisaignatius -at- tdmc -dot- com (Elisa Ignatius)
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:51:59 -0700

I'm looking for recommendations for conferences for technical writers who do
both print and online help documentation. I can only attend one conference this
year -- should it be the annual STC conference, the TECH/COMM 2000 conference,
others? I've looked at the schedules/sessions for STC and TECH/COMM, but I'd
like to hear from people who've attended either or both, what you liked, if
you'd go again, etc.

I'm looking for a conference that has good workshops for experienced technical
writers and that will help keep me up-to-date in technical communication tools.

Thanks for your help.