Re: Maybe We (Don't) Need a New Job Title

Subject: Re: Maybe We (Don't) Need a New Job Title
From: John Wilcox <jwilcox -at- tcsi -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:34:12 -0700

Karen Field wrote:

>Can we please please PLEASE stop this nonsense about job titles? I am a
>technical writer. On my more flamboyant days, I call myself a technical
>communicator,

I think we're allowed one amen post annually, aren't we? This is mine. And I
think last year's was on the same subject the last time it came around.

--
Regards,

John Wilcox - Senior Technical Writer, TCSI Corp., Bothell, Washington USA
Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -- Geri Weitzman