RE: techwr-l digest: April 10, 2000

Subject: RE: techwr-l digest: April 10, 2000
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:55:15 -0400

A writer in my group recently installed PageMaker, on a machine containing
FrameMaker and Acrobat. After installing PageMaker, FrameMaker no longer
recognized several fonts, including Arial Black. So the writer uninstalled
PageMaker, FrameMaker, Acrobat (in that order)and reinstalled all but
PageMaker.

Still, FrameMaker does not recognize the same group of fonts. They appear
jagged on screen and don't print! The pages start to print and then go BLANK
and an error is displayed on the screen.

Is this a FrameMaker problem? Or a printer driver issue?
If anyone can help us resolve this problem, I'll be much obliged. We have a
deadline at stake!

(Please reply to both SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com and JFox -at- thefund -dot- com)

Sincerely,

Susana Maria Rosende
Technical Publications Supervisor
Technical Publications/IS dept.
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
6545 Corporate Centre Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 240-3863, ext. 7657
SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com

and/or

Jeff Fox
Senior Technical Writer
Technical Publications/IS dept.
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
6545 Corporate Centre Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 240-3863, ext. 7396
JFox -at- thefund -dot- com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM