Re: Swaggin' for Dollars

Subject: Re: Swaggin' for Dollars
From: Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:45:00 -0500

Otherwise, you could put a little note/tutorial in the
side bar when there is something confusing for
newbies. In my experience/opinion, side notes
are pretty effective for expressing particular info,
and I believe that they help people absorb info
faster than just relying on line upon line upon line
upon line (...) to get your point across.

Mike Schiesl

>Subject: Re: Swaggin' for Dollars
>From: "Michele Marques" <mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com>
>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:42:46 -0400