Recording and saving as mpeg

Subject: Recording and saving as mpeg
From: "Inbar, Paul" <paul -dot- inbar -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 02:38:21 -0700

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a utility that allows you to record what you do on the
screen and save it in mpeg format? I think that Bluesky had something once
that allowed you to define an area and then it would record whatever you did
in that area as an avi file, but I am specifically interested in being able
to save it all as an mpeg.

Thanks,

Paul