RE: Of Mice and Morons

Subject: RE: Of Mice and Morons
From: "Michael West" <mwest -at- oz -dot- quest -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:48:24 +1000

Wendy Lewis wrote:

> Michael, Michael, get a grip.
> Where's your sense of humor? Although noticing the time on your post, I'd
> say that it was sleeping. This man is a genius. His points are valid and
> well founded, his replies on technical posts are unparallel, and he is
> occasionally humble. He just says it all in a way that compels me to read
> on. If Sharon doesn't marry him, I will.

Yes, Wendy, now that you mention it, the word "moron" just gets funnier and
funnier every time I read it. I am forever indebted to you for alerting me to
the man's genius. Somehow I missed it. Fortunately, I have received numerous
messages explaining to me what His Brilliance "really" meant. Geniuses have a
cool way of not being required to say what they mean, because their
Explainers will Explain everything later. And that's called humor. It's all
clear to me now.

Good luck with your marital aspirations, and thanks for sharing.

Michael West
Melbourne, Australia
(where we stay up late and walk upside down)