RE: Maybe We Need a New Job Title

Subject: RE: Maybe We Need a New Job Title
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:44:35 -0600

"She Who Must Be Obeyed" - comes from SHE by Rider Haggard- 1856-1925. The
'She' in that story was kept alive in a cave for about a thousand years and
may have even once been Queen Cleopatra. This was often quoted by the title
fictional barrister "Rumpole of the Bailey," about his overbearing wife.
Perhaps it my be a left-handed compliment if used in the same sense.

John Waddell

************************************
I don't remember who wrote this title, but when we had a similar thread some
months back my favorite was:

She Who Must Be Obeyed

(I can't use it, but it was my favorite.)

Tom Murrell

> ----------
> From: Giordano, Connie[SMTP:Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM]
[Major SNIP}
> Therefore I could add the following job titles:
>
> Chief Arbiter of Basic Decisions
> Chief Cook & Bottle Washer
> GUI Guru
> All Seeing/All Knowing Writer Chick
>
> Connie Giordano

Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Your web site in 32 languages? Maybe not now, but sooner than you think.
Contact ForeignExchange for the FREE paper, "3 steps to successful
translation management" (http://www.fxtrans.com/3steps.html?tw).

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com