Re: If this ain't fun it...

Subject: Re: If this ain't fun it...
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: Techwriter <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:43:16 -0700

v2cdisrc -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com wrote:

I'm assuming that some of you will answer the WHAT IS part of the
question.

Happy weekend.

-------

I worked on a project where over the weekend the developers would get
together and decide they were going to release a quick fix to the
product. They would write the code and install it over the weekend.

On Monday, they would want me to write the release notes and test the
product.

A project I'm working on right now has due dates of Sunday mornings
(because they are a church and want their PowerPoint presentations ready
for the sermons). They have lots of animation and changes every week.
But I'm lucky if I get the work on Friday or Saturday morning.

So I guess I'd like to say - What Weekends? :D

- Dianne