RE: Of Mice and Morons

Subject: RE: Of Mice and Morons
From: "Locke, David" <dlocke -at- bindview -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:22:04 -0500

I bought my car for the cup holder. My rule is design the cup holder, then
build the car around it. It's a damn expensive cup holder. But, I no longer
have to drive one handed as I try to keep the drink from falling out of the
cup holder. That cup holder has probably saved my life.

And, for real drinkers, maybe a computer should have a little drawer that
pops our with a tray. It would, however, be a real expensive cup holder.
But, with the price of automated cup holder devices going down everyday,
whose to say.

Maybe the Network Computer failed, because it didn't have a cup holder.

David W. Locke