If this ain't fun it...

Subject: If this ain't fun it...
From: v2cdisrc -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:20:06 -0500

Hi all. I'm glad it's Friday. Just wanted to share this with a group of
people I know can relate.

Monday, I went to a meeting late in the day and was presented with diagram
by engineer A with new configuration rules for a product I'm documenting.

Tuesday morning: I looked at the diagram and realized that the "rules" were
wrong. I called engineer A who told me the rules came from engineer B.

Tuesday afternoon: I contacted engineer B with the diagram. He told me
engineer B's diagrams were wrong and he would take care of it.

Wednesday, based on a note from engineer B, I update the manual.

Thursday, 5:00pm. Engineer A contacted me. He told me Engineer B was wrong
and that we all needed to meet.

Thurday, 6:00pm. We meet. They're both wrong and come to a consensus on
what's right. However, the final review of the book starts Friday at 10 am.

Thursday 9:30 pm. I finish updating the book.

Friday 10am. We review the book. They sign off on the book. All I need to
do is make a few minor corrections.

IF THAT AIN'T FUN, WHAT IS?

I'm assuming that some of you will answer the WHAT IS part of the question.

Happy weekend.

Samuel R Choy
CDI Information Technology Services
"Kill the fluff!"

What few opinions I have are mine and not CDI's or IBM's