The Contractor's Site is closing down

Subject: The Contractor's Site is closing down
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, guys...

After about three years of existence and a few hundred
thousand visits, my technical writing site, "The
Contractor's Site", will be closing down effective
sometime this weekend.

This is due to time constraints, the realization that
I haven't been maintaining it as often as I should,
and for a number of other reasons.

However, because it does contain a fair amount of
information, it won't just be going away. I've spoken
with Eric and Deborah and I'll be giving them the
content for incorporation into the TECHWR-L Web site
wherever they see fit.

This comes from me as my contribution to the best tech
writing site on the web, with no obligation on their
part in any way, shape, or form, to use all, any, or
none of it, and I imagine that if they do incorporate
any of it, that it will be a period of time before any
of it shows up, so don't bug them.

This is not to say that I'm getting out of this field.
My dedication is as strong as ever and I'll continue
to be on the list, offering input whenever I can, and
pi**ing people off as much as I can.

Just to show that I haven't hung up my html, you might
care to see the next site that I'm involved with:

http://www.tdandw.com/mid-may-Hedo.htm

Anyway, it's been fun, I've learned alot, and I hope
that you've benefited from my little project.

Thanks

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com