smoke signals

Subject: smoke signals
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Framers listserv <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>, TECHWR-L listserv <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, WINHLP-L listserv <winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>, wwp-users -at- egroups -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all. I am in the process of looking for a new job.
My entire department was terminated due to a shifted
consolidation in core product development. Instead of
offering us all relocation, they gave us severance.

If anyone has any good placement agents they'd like to
reccommend, I'm all ears. Also, if you know of any
openings anywhere, I'd appreciate knowing about them.
I know all about the various job boards and such on
the web, but if anyone has any specific resources
tailored to tech writers, web designers, Help authors,
etc., please let me know.

Thanks all. It's probably best if you reply directly
to me. If others want in on the info, I'll gladly post
a summary. Thanks.

- Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com

http://im.yahoo.com