looking for help with Framemaker project

Subject: looking for help with Framemaker project
From: altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com
To: melindaa -at- mobiusg -dot- com, lammons -at- ncha -dot- org, buchko1 -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com, KFlynn -at- qspinc -dot- com, kmcgullam -at- mindspring -dot- com, RMilbour -at- ateb -dot- com, "Susan Perkins" <sgperkins -at- mindspring -dot- com>, crobinson -at- isa -dot- org, SternbergD -at- asme -dot- org, Alex Storey <alexstorey -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Megan_Crouch -at- qsp -dot- co -dot- uk, ryoung -at- social -dot- chass -dot- ncsu -dot- edu, techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk, trianglewebgrrls -at- onelist -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:08:43 -0400

Steve Pope is looking for several writers who are good with FrameMaker.
Please contact Steve if you are interested and/or pass this note on to
other tech writers.

Please let me know if he hires you...

Dr Young - Please post this note to the school's TC listserv.

Thank you,

Melissa Alton
Professional Information Developer
eTSO
IBM
919-517-0331 T/L 255-0331
altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com

"Cody - My little beagle puppy - a heartbeat at my feet."

"All the significant breakthroughs, were break-withs old ways of thinking"
- Thomas Kuhn

---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Alton/Raleigh/IBM on 04/07/2000
10:05 AM ---------------------------

"Steve_Pope"@Ablest.com on 04/06/2000 06:11:55 PM

To: popes -at- heist -dot- com
cc:

I'm looking for help with a project. We need several people who are good
with FrameMaker, and I wanted to know if you or someone you know might be
interested. Please let me know. If you recommend someone that we hire,
you will receive a $250 referral bonus.

Thanks.

Steve Pope
Ablest Technology Services