RE: Summarization Re: Standards for graphic symbols, etc.

Subject: RE: Summarization Re: Standards for graphic symbols, etc.
From: Christopher Gultch <cgultch -at- gowcb -dot- com>
To: "'Moser, Suzanne'" <suzanne -dot- moser -at- lsil -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:12:50 -0500

I have a binder on my desk from FMC that is labeled Product Safety Sign and
label System. This book is distributed at 3 day sem put on the University of
Madison Wisconsin. The seminar was titled Product Cautions Warnings. (last
I herd it was still run once or twice a year.) the sem was invaluable.
The binder covers developing labels and information to American National
Standard for Cautions and Warnings.

This book has graphics for reproduction and information on developing new
graphics as needed.

The information contained in the book can easily relate to manual content as
well. Information such as hierarchy of caution, warning, and danger, colors
used and text stricture are covered it is a very valuable resource.

The copy I have is old but the address and phone on the inside are
FMC Corporation
P.O. box 580
Santa Clara California 95052

408 289-3486