Re: techwr-l digest: April 05, 2000

Subject: Re: techwr-l digest: April 05, 2000
From: Bernd Hutschenreuther <bernd -dot- hutschenreuther -at- net-linx -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:22:08 +0200

Hi

it may be interesting for you:
in Germany the company must give you a detailed estimation, if you are
working in qualified jobs.
There are special laws for it.
This was the good news.
Now the sad:
A special secret language was developed, because the text must be friendly
to the employee.
So they developed special codes, you think they say you are very good, but
it means the contrary.

The coding is not allowed, but usually done.

The sadest thing is, the codes were different in the former east and west
parts of Germany.

The best thing is, if they write, what you were doing (your tasks), and
what are the results.

Estimations received during the work time (not at the end of the
employment) have a much higher value, because they are not so much coded.

In good companies, the team leader allows the employee to help to write
such papers. For example, I got it and could give my remarks, and the most
were accepted.

Best regards

Bernd
Bernd Hutschenreuther / Technical Writer
net-linx Europe GmbH Dresden / mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- prepress -dot- de
Kaethe-Kollwitz-Ufer 76 / tel: (+49) 351-31875-732
01309 Dresden, Germany / fax: (+49) 351-31875-550
Home: +49-351-8483427 ;-) mailto:Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- sz-online -dot- de