RE: Advice for Job Seekers

Subject: RE: Advice for Job Seekers
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:19:02 -0400

At 04:45 PM 04/05/2000 -0700, Secara, Maggie wrote:
>Or just pick a different example. Sure, they said, "worst" but will they
>know if it isn't your absolute worst? Is it lying to select from your
>past, especially if you aren't comfortable with talking about this? If it
>is, who cares?

My problem is that every other boss I've had was absolutely wonderful.
(I've been VERY fortunate.) It was only the liar and the crook with whom I
had problems, and those were the only problems. So there aren't a whole
lot of examples to conjure up.

But thank you very much for your suggestion ... It would have been perfect
had I not had so many perfect boss. (And thanks again for all your
selfless and priceless help on the MS-Word list.)

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)