RE: Making manuals, using Word

Subject: RE: Making manuals, using Word
From: "Secara, Maggie" <secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net'" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:02:45 -0700

First thing you do is hie yourself onto the Word-PC list. Not that the
answers aren't here too, but this is one case where a tools list is going to
be the right thing for you, I can tell. You'll recognize a lot of familiar
techwrler faces, don't worry. Almost never very busy, quite well behaved,
and you will pretty much always get good answers. And it really is all Word
all the time. :)

mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk to join
(no subject or command text required)

Speaking of which, I'll see about answering this in detail in another email,
off list, if that's ok with everyone :)

Maggie

Maggie Secara
msecara -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."

<etc.>