RE: PDF File Question

Subject: RE: PDF File Question
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:37:32 -0400

If you have PageMaker 6.5, you can export to PDF by choosing File > Export
(I think); this allows you to tweak all kinds of Distiller settings, and you
can save different profiles for specific tasks.

If you're using an earlier version, stick with the tried and true: create a
Postscript file and run it through Distiller.

As for Photoshop: yes. Since version 5.0, I believe.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.janmag.com/artcult/peanuts.html