Winhelp to HTML Help converter

Subject: Winhelp to HTML Help converter
From: "Patricia Bergsma" <bergsma -at- locamation -dot- nl>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:57:22 +0200

I hope you can help me with a problem:

I have created an online Winhelp project that I want to convert to HTML
Help. Yesterday, I downloaded HTML Help Workshop (1.3), that has a Wizard on
how to convert a Winhelp project to a HTML Help project. But, when I follow
the instructions I get the following error message:

"The DLLs necessary to convert RTF to HTML have not been installed
correctly. Reinstall HTML Help Workshop and try again"

It does not say which DLLs are missing. I reinstalled the HTML Help
Workshop, but that does not help. Does this problem sound familiar to
anyone?
I already searched the Microsoft Knowlegde Base, but I couldn't find
anything.

TIA
Patricia Bergsma
bergsma -at- locamation -dot- nl