RE: Grace Hopper (Was - impersonating a technical writer)

Subject: RE: Grace Hopper (Was - impersonating a technical writer)
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:53:19 -0700

You know, it's easier to look it up than to vote on the correct quote. <g>
So I went out there and found this in some very fascinating stuff about an
amazing lady. Of course, being oral tradition, even she may have said it
more than one way.

http://www.chips.navy.mil/chips/grace_hopper/file2.htm

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some us are dreadfully under-rehearsed."

Renaissance: The Elizabethan World
is at http://ren.dm.net