TW's: Unique Traits Required

Subject: TW's: Unique Traits Required
From: "Charter, Tara M." <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:56:10 -0600

Our company is hiring another technical writer for software development. HR
asked me for a list of qualifications. Feel free to add to this:

1. Scored high on the analytical part
2. Independent, self-starter
3. Already has the world's problems figured out and is laughing at all the
people who don't
4. Likes cats and Pepsi
5. Could decipher a complex mathematical theorem but doesn't really want to
6. Able to grasp complex concepts instantly
7. Innately understands the reason for something happening
8. Highly intuitive
9. Able to come up with a solution by daydreaming about it
10. Logical and fantastical at the same time
11. Both extrovert and introvert
12. Finds research fascinating
13. Can investigate, supervise, motivate, lead, teach, influence, sell,
read, write, interpret and explain technical and/or complex information
14. Could easily write a computer program but doesn't really want to
15. Knows the right word for bugs, boxes, bitmaps, buffers, bytes