Request for Resume samples and Writing samples

Subject: Request for Resume samples and Writing samples
From: Cherish683 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:47:53 -0800

Hi All,

I am a new Tech Writer and in need of some advice.
I am in the process of looking for experienced TW's for advice and
information.

For instance: What "type" of writing samples are potential employers
looking for?

I need someone that can advise me on what to put in a sample book. Since I
am still a rookie, I don't have any elaborate TW samples that other TW's
have. I am loosing a lot of job opportunities because I don't have a Killer
writing sample book.

Can anyone send me via MS Word attachment resume samples and writing
samples that do not contain any confidential information?

Regards,
Reva3333 -at- aol -dot- com