Re: What Is Folio?

Subject: Re: What Is Folio?
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: "R2 Innovations" <R2innovations -at- myna -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:08:53 -0700

Ralph provides an excellent description of what Folio is really meant to do.
PeopleSoft uses it somewhat outside of its designed use.

I do want to add one thing I forgot: If you are going to use it, you should
analyze whether you need to provide some sort of help to your users--I don't
find it to be a particularly intuitive tool, even the sample infobases I've
seen online.

Lisa