On-line help in PDF?

Subject: On-line help in PDF?
From: John Wilcox <jwilcox -at- tcsi -dot- com>
To: Framers List <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>, Techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, STC Lone Writer SIG <stclwrsig-l -at- stc -dot- org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:15:09 -0800

I'm going to be moving our on-line help from FrameViewer to something else. Has
anyone here been involved in doing a help system in PDF? I'd sure like to hear
how successful it was, what problems you encountered, and any advice you have.
Thanks!

--
Regards,

John Wilcox - Senior Technical Writer, TCSI Corp., Bothell, Washington USA
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.