Re: Newsletter Help & Idea Request

Subject: Re: Newsletter Help & Idea Request
From: Christi <christi -at- sageinst -dot- COM>
To: jnolan - Joan Nolan <joan -dot- nolan -at- acxiom -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:34:40 -0800

Joan Nolan at joan -dot- nolan -at- acxiom -dot- com wrote:
> I'm taking a technical writing class. My project for the class is a
> newsletter. I've been trying to find good examples of newsletters designs,
> layouts, mastheads, etc. My mentor suggested a I post my question to your
> list service and see if anyone would be willing to send me copies of
> newsletters they have developed or ideas they may have for finding
> layout/format suggestions. Thank you for the help.

I'm starting to work on an internal newsletter for our company. Here are
some web sites I've found that might be useful to you.

http://www.newslettertips.com/
http://www.companynewsletters.com/
http://www.microsmithinc.com/main.asp
http://www.laughingbear.com/newsletters_116.html
http://www.laughingbear.com/articles.html

Christi Carew
Technical Writer

christi -at- sageinst -dot- com
p. 831-761-6565
f. 831-761-2452

Sage Instruments
240 Airport Blvd.
Freedom, CA 95019
www.sageinst.com

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?