Re: BA vs. BS degrees

Subject: Re: BA vs. BS degrees
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- bdk -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:41:40 -0500

You can get an MS in technical writing. That's what Rensellaer
Polytechnical (spelling approximate) offers. I was tempted to take their
program if only to get the MS. I find the idea amusing that someone with
a BA English can get an Masters of Science with not one university math
or physical/biological science course to his name. That doesn't mean
it's not a good program, but I find their categorizing it as a science
to be a bit peculiar.

Chris Kowalchuk