RE: Are we WRITERS????

Subject: RE: Are we WRITERS????
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:18:33 -0700

re: It never fails to irk me when words are used in ways that are incorrect
(irregardless, prioritize, etc.) and then they end up in the dictionary
because so many people make the mistake.

Me too, and if that's the way you feel the Vocabula Review is for you. See
http://www.vocabula.com/vocabulareview.htm