Clarification re NO MORE Worthless, etc.

Subject: Clarification re NO MORE Worthless, etc.
From: "Susan Healey" <smhealey -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:02:02 -0800

and a truckload of negative --- and in many cases, extremely nasty --- ones.
Some misunderstood my intent. For that I apologize.

The "Tech Comm Degree" was an interesting debate. I am happy for this or any
other discussion to go on indefinitely. But in following it, I (and nearly
4,000 others) had to watch it degenerate into a verbal brawl.

Yes I do have a delete key. But, to avoid exposure to the anger and
arrogance of a few, I'd also have to delete the interesting submissions on
this worthwhile topic. And unfortunately no one can delete the damage that
angry exchanges do to the reputation of our profession as a whole.

Best regards,
Susan.