Re: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees

Subject: Re: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees
From: Kari Gulbrandsen <kandres -at- UDel -dot- Edu>
To: Tom Murrell <tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:31:02 -0500

on 3/23/00 9:34 PM, Tom Murrell at tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com wrote:

> If you'll pardon me for being as blunt as Andrew, "Why do you people let him
> egg you on like this?"
>
> Andrew Plato is full of it. What's more, I believe he deliberately drops
> bombs in the list just so he can sit back and be entertained by the f**ls
> who jump up to debate with him.
>
> He's not looking for a debate. He's not even looking for reasoned
> discourse. I can't believe you continue to let him jerk you around like
> this.

first of all-- this is the first time he's jerked me around. and actually
he's not jerking me around. i'm quite confident about what i believe. who
gets 'jerked around' as you so eloquently put it :-) are the people who take
a chance in posting and then get a response like that. it can scare you off
of posting.