XHTML

Subject: XHTML
From: Steve Piccolo <pic -at- byu -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:59:01 -0700

Fellow List Members,

I searched the archives and found practically nothing about XHTML. As
you probably know, XHTML became a World Wide Web Consortium
recommendation in January 2000.

The way I understand it, XHTML is an XML-compatible version of HTML; and
XHTML is good because you can convert existing HTML documents to a
format that is XML-compatible yet can be rendered in existing browsers.

Are you using XHTML for document management? Where have you found good
XHTML tutorials? What advantages and disadvantages do you see in using
XHTML? What's your overall impression of XHTML?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Steve Piccolo
Brigham Young University