Re: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)

Subject: Re: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)
From: Jay Orie <jorie -at- inri -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:08:10 -0600

I urge you to upgrade to the Adobe Acrobat 4.0 package for a sure-fire
solution. Made a vast improvement in the quality of my graphics and didn't
cost a fortune. But be warned that you may encounter a problem with
inconsistent table line weights, which is documented in the Adobe customer
support database.

Jay Orie
Senior Technical Writer/Editor
Inter-National Research Institute, Inc.