Help Desk Form - OT

Subject: Help Desk Form - OT
From: "Michelle Parcell" <Michelle_Parcell -at- g1 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 8:14 -0500

Hello, techwhirlers. I'm writing for a classmate (Ethel) who has been
given the honor of creating a form for help desk personnel to leave
with the machines they work on if the person who uses it isn't there.
She would like some guidance (or even samples!) about what this form
should look like and what types of things could/should be placed in a
checklist describing the work that was done. She is basically looking
for a way for those people to show that they completed the task and
explain what they did. I'm hoping some of you have such a situation
(because I don't) and can provide some insight. She thanks you in
advance for your assistance. Please respond to Ethel at
ejacobs -at- exploremaine -dot- com -dot- If you prefer to respond to me, please do so
directly at michelle_parcell -at- g1 -dot- com, because I am on digest.

Thanks so much!

Michelle Parcell
Senior Technical Writer
Group 1 Software

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group 1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!