RE: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)

Subject: RE: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)
From: jwaddell <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>
To: "'Ron Rhodes'" <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:15:52 -0700

Bad Pdf graphics? Try turning off the resampling in distiller. This should
have a noticeable improvement without making your pdf the size of small
farm. If that doesn't do the job, turn off the compression. This should
make your graphics even better, but your pdf will be rather large.

John Waddell
Micron Technology
jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com