RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker

Subject: RE: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker
From: "White, Donald" <Donald -dot- White -at- Nextel -dot- com>
To: "'Jessica Lourey'" <jessical -at- alx -dot- tec -dot- mn -dot- us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:18:03 -0500

.. I am in the process of choosing a software for our Desktop Publishing
course, and I am not sure whether Pagemaker or Framemaker would be better.

I recommend Framemaker. If it is already a requirement for most of your
clients, go with it. It's just better to set the standard soon. Frame is
easier, I think, and more comprehensive to use than Pagemaker.

D.H. White
Technical Writer
Nextel Communications
703.433.8460
Donald -dot- White -at- nextel -dot- com