RE: F1 for help

Subject: RE: F1 for help
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Becca Price'" <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:13:08 -0800

Hit F1. When your friend the paperclip pops up, do a right click on his
head. Among the options is a checkbox for "respond to F1". Clear it. Clear
Clippie. Press F1 again. Ta-da, a plain old Find help dialog.

If for some reason you want to keep the "context sensitive" Office Assistant
available, you can always put a button on the toolbar

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."