RE: Winwriters Feedback

Subject: RE: Winwriters Feedback
From: John Garison <jgarison -at- ide -dot- com>
To: "'Don Lammers'" <DonLammers -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:55:34 -0500

As one of the Help U principals, I can attest that we made a point of
ensuring we had a full track of WinHelp sessions. Nevertheless, people
stayed away in droves ...

It's a TOUGH business to succeed in, believe me. Don't fall for the Mickey
Rooney/Judy Garland thing ... Just because you have some expertise and a
place doesn't mean you can have a successful and profitable conference ...

Regards to all the ex-Help U attendees,

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager