RE: C++ API documentation tools for Win NT

Subject: RE: C++ API documentation tools for Win NT
From: Robert Heath <rheath -at- eGain -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:17:43 -0800

Well, looks like I answered my own question after posting it. Google found
the following link, which points to a list of C++ tools, including some
documentation tools that work on Windows NT. I hadn't thought about Google
before posting. Seems I can find anything there when Yahoo! fails.

http://www.literateprogramming.com/tools.html

Hope this helps some of you.

--Robert