Re: ? Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info

Subject: Re: ? Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info
From: "Jan Stanley" <janstanley -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:36:44 -0500

I took the course about two years ago -- on my own time, at my
own expense. It was the best expenditure of time and money that
I had made in a long while, and I haven't regretted a dollar or a
minute. Because it's just one day, the course is of necessity an
overview of Tufte's ideas, all of which you can learn in more
detail by reading his books. But what an overview! Tufte is a
lively, inspired, and inspiring speaker. The class reminded me
how much fun it is to *think*. Go, go, go.

Cheers,
Jan
janstanley -at- earthlink -dot- net