Re: ? Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info

Subject: Re: ? Edward Tufte Course on Presenting Data and Info
From: "Teri A. Ward" <taw0200 -at- eeidf002 -dot- ca -dot- boeing -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, hhager -at- dttus -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:03:51 -0800 (PST)

> Has anybody on the list attended Edward Tufte's one-day course on
> "Presenting Data and Information?"

I attended this about 2 years ago, and I feel that
it was time very well spent. Tufte is an entertaining
speaker and organizes his presentation well (as he
should, since he is teaching how to present data!).
About 10 others from my company also attended, and
all of the training reports I saw had good things to
say about the course. My opinion? Go for it.

Tammie Ward
Technical Writer/Web Designer
Seattle