Subject: responses to manual without chapter numbers
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L digest'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'FrameUsers.com FrameMaker Discussion List digest'" <framers -at- lists -dot- frameusers -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:24:43 -0600

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry about creating a manual
without chapter numbers (for the simplifying the updating process for
multiple customers). I think I was aware that FrameMaker allows multiple
books to reference the same files, but I guess I have not been using that
feature. I think that is definitely the way to go as well. Thank you again
for spelling it out for me. ;-)

Cathleen McIntosh