Hourly Rate & Per Diem??

Subject: Hourly Rate & Per Diem??
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:24:24 PST

Questions for all listserv contract workers:

* When a salary survey says that an average TW contractor makes, lets say, $45 per hour; can I assume that per diem (if applicable) will be a portion of this money (and not a separate bucket of money)?

* When a contract job posting (like on www.dice.com) says that the the position pays $45 - $50 per hour, can I assume that per diem (if applicable) will be a portion of this money (and not a separate bucket of money)?

All responses appreciated.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)