Re: "Schrouded" Source Code?

Subject: Re: "Schrouded" Source Code?
From: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Duerfeldt, Mark" <MarkDuerfeldt -at- interim -dot- com>, "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:50:12 -0500

I tend to use http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/index.html for such
questions. It's maintained by geeks, so it's usually faithfully updated. It
came back with no such term. I've never heard it.

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar Method(TM)
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
Check our Web site for the upcoming Clustar class info
http://www.simplywritten.com