RE: Framemaker -- Master Page with Columns

Subject: RE: Framemaker -- Master Page with Columns
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: "'Mary Choy'" <mchoy -at- sirius -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:39:24 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mary Choy [mailto:mchoy -at- sirius -dot- com]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 2:31 PM
> To: TECHWR-L
> Subject: Framemaker -- Master Page with Columns

would this not be a better question for the framemaker user's group? how
does this relate to technical writing besides the use of a tool? it is more
of a tool question, right? Excuse me if I am being picky here, I just get
tired of hitting the delete key for every single tool related question.
IMHO, tool-related questions should be directed to lists that are dedicated
to that tool. I joined this list for conversation involving technical
communications, not tools, and it seems to have migrated more to getting
answers for how to use a tool, not for the process and theory of writing.
Perhaps if I don't like the types of topics, I should leave the list, right.
I will admit that tools are a huge part of our job, but that is why there
are list servs dedicated to those tools, right?

let the flames begin.

Kevin Feeman
Lead Senior Technical Writer
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com