RE: Graphics Problem; Blurry image ...

Subject: RE: Graphics Problem; Blurry image ...
From: Jeroen Dekker <jeroen -at- square1 -dot- nl>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:38:39 +0100

Sometimes it can be really frustrating when
"standard" formats look different when viewed on
a Mac versus a PC. In order to avoid this, you might
want to start with a PostScript or EPS file (all
applications can "print" to a file). From there,
you can create a WMF which will be scaleable
and can be modified in Word. You should not have any
color map or resolution problems. In most cases,
a vector format is more desirable than a bitmap because
it has less constraints.

We make a commercial product for converting PostScript
to many formats - both vector and bitmap. You can give
it a try at or web site (www.square1.nl) or send me a
test file stating what format you want in return...
Hope you get a chance to give it a try.

Best Regards,

Jeroen Dekker
jeroen -at- square1 -dot- nl