Question on Professional development policy?

Subject: Question on Professional development policy?
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:21:44 -0800

"Does anyone's organization have a Professional Growth Policy or
Professional Growth Guidelines, for use when making decisions about spending
company money to pay for membership dues in professional organizations or
professional conference/seminar registration fees? We are trying to develop
some guidelines that would help our several managers allocate such expenses
fairly and consistently."

Thanks,

Marc

Marc A. Santacroce
Senior Technical Writer,
ePubs, Inc.

I love it here;
..there's no where I'd rather be,
.....there's nothing I'd rather be doing,
........and no one I'd rather be doing it with.